In this unit we will:
1. Analyze the flow of energy and cycling of matter through ecosystems.
2. Summarize the significance of energy flow and cycling of matter to ecosystem health and sustainability.
3. Explain various ways that organisms interact with each other and with their environments.
4. Summarize how these interactions result in ecosystem stability.
5. Explain how ecosystems can remain stable in the face of population fluctuations.
6. Infer how human activities impact the environment.
7. Explain the importance of natural resource conservation for ecosystem stability.
Connection to Evolution: